Green Century Capital Management (Green Century) has been a leader in the field of environmentally responsible investing for almost three decades. Green Century administers the Green Century Funds (the Funds), the first family of environmentally responsible, diversified and fossil fuel free mutual funds in the nation. Founded and wholly owned by non-profit environmental advocacy organizations, Green Century is dedicated to promoting an environmentally sustainable economy.
The Green Century Funds are designed to achieve competitive returns while incorporating both values-based screens and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) ratings and performance to invest in sustainable companies. Green Century conducts a robust shareholder engagement program to curb climate change, promote sustainable agriculture and press for greater corporate environmental responsibility. Green Century manages three environmentally responsible mutual funds that have grown to over $500 million in assets.
Green Century is seeking a Finance Manager to work closely with our entire team on financial, operational, technological, and compliance support for Green Century Capital Management and the Green Century Funds. In this position, you would be a critical contributor to the continued growth and success of the Funds. Opportunities for advancement for the candidate who excels are available.
The Green Century Finance Manager will work closely with all levels of staff and report to the Senior Vice President for Finance and Operations. Representative responsibilities include various aspects of mutual fund operations, administration and compliance.
• Conduct business planning and financial analysis
• Monitor select service providers of the Funds, including fund administration, fund accounting, and shareholder services
• Implement policies and procedures in response to regulatory or industry changes
• Analyze the Funds' past and prospective growth opportunities; manage special projects especially in the area of data analytics.
• Manage information technology
• Trouble-shoot and improve our Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• Provide organizational administrative support
• Work in support of our Chief Compliance Officer to review and update policies and procedures
Candidates for this position should have at least 3-4 years professional experience, including at least 2 years of mutual funds experience. This could include (but is not limited to) working for a socially responsible business, a financial services or consulting company or for a non-profit or government organization.
• Demonstrated excellent quantitative skills
• Computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills and ability to work within and across teams
• Ability to take responsibility for the management of information technology tasks and other significant projects
• Ability to use IT vendors effectively and appropriately
• Familiarity with Client Relationship Management tools is a plus
• Experience with one or more of the following: project management, financial management, work with complex information and data, and/or information systems implementation
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
Extensive training in mutual fund administration and operations will be provided.
Pay & Benefits
Salary for this position is set on a non-profit scale and is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. Green Century Capital Management offers a competitive benefits package.
Additional Information Please visit www.greencentury.com
To Apply Please visit https://www.greencentury.com/...nager-application/
Green Century Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on EcoGeek